Salus Floradix Iron Tablets
Description & Features
IRON AND VITAMIN FORMULA IN A NON-MEDICINAL BASE OF HERBS
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- No Sweeteners
Floradix helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells. Plus, this safe, low dose iron supplement is formulated for easy absorption and assimilation and is gentle on the digestive tract due to its use of ferrous gluconate, a readily absorbed iron compound.
Floradix tablets also contain carefully selected plants and ingredients, chosen for their effectiveness and digestibility, including carrots, spinach, fennel and rosehips.
- Each 2 tablet daily dose satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Packaged in child-proof blister packs, convenient for travel
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Supports tissue and connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.