Purica Chaga Micronized Mushroom
Description & Features
Regarded in ancient China and Russia as the “King of Herbs”, Chaga is known for its remarkably high levels of antioxidants (approximately 50 times that of blueberries). A dark, woodlike fungus that is also a rich source of powerful phytochemicals such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans and melanin, PURICA Chaga is lab-grown and micronized to improve absorption and potency by 5 to 10 times. For benefits beyond antioxidants and stress relief, PURICA Chaga is a potent immune system enhancer. It’s another in the fine line of natural health food and supplements from PURICA.
- Immune system enhancer
- Stress relieving adaptogen
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Source of B-complex – group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism
- High zinc content
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) – antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen – contains 10,000-20,000 active SOD units per gram, an exceedingly high amount
- Beta glucans – noted for their ability to modulate the immune system
Medicinal ingredients (per dose unit):
Chaga (Ininitus obliquus, mushroom fruiting body)
Organic, full spectrum mushroom, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Therapeutic grade. Gluten free.
PURICA organic Chaga is cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose.
Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken