Women Sense D-Mannose
Description & Features
Stops UTI infections before they start
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Targets and naturally flushes E. coli from the bladder
- Prevents bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract wall
- Eliminates urinary pathogens without affecting gut microflora
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
WomenSense D-Mannose uses a formula made with the naturally occurring simple-sugar D-mannose to stop UTI infections before they start. When taken daily, D-mannose helps reduce the risk of recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women. Each daily dose provides 2000 mg of D-mannose to help flush E. coli from the urinary tract without interfering with healthy blood sugar regulation.
Recommended adult dose: 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), stearic acid, silica.