St. Francis Herb Farm Passion Flower
Description & Features
Our Passion Flower Tincture is an excellent relaxant and sleep aid, especially if you’re going through a period of mental stress.
• A beautiful climbing plant that was introduced to Europe from the Americas by the Spanish in the 16th century
• Found especially useful by Eclectic physicians of the late 19th and early 20th centuries for insomnia and restlessness
• Contains compounds that act on the central nervous system with an overall mild tranquilizing effect
• Clinically proven to provide relief for anxiety
• Eases the transition into restful sleep without next-day hangover
Who it’s for:
Turn to our Passion Flower if you’re suffering from restlessness or having trouble sleeping on account of mental stres
Certified Organic Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata, herb top)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
Adults and adolescents 13 and over: Take 1 mL (30 drops) four times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. May also be taken as a one-time 4 mL (120 drops) daily dose in a little water at bedtime.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia) or if symptoms worsen. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.