St. Francis Herb Farm Deep Immune Kids
Description & Features
- A mild-tasting children’s version of Deep Immune® Original
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent viral infections, colds & flu
- Acts as a shield to help prevent viruses from taking hold
- Canada’s #1 immune tonic, award-winning
Who It’s For: Children, Adolescents, and Adults 2 years and older
- Under-active immune system… tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses or anyone who wants to ensure their immune system is at its strongest
- Over-active immune system… excess inflammation allergies or eczema
How It Works: A balanced immune system is your child’s strongest immune system. Deep Immune® for Kids supports and fortifies the immune system by restoring the body’s innate balance through the synergistic action of two powerful adaptogenic herbs that have a long pedigree in the TCM tradition of defensive qi, which views disease in military terms as an invading force that needs to be repelled.
Dosage: Children (2-4 years): 0.75-1 mL (22-30 drops); Children (5-9 years): 1-1.5 mL (30-45 drops); Children & Adolescents (10-14 years): 2-3 mL (60-90 drops); Adults & adolescents (15 & over): 4.5-6 mL (135-180 drops). All doses should be taken 2 times daily in a little water or juice on an empty stomach. Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Whey, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine