Description & Features
PURICA Grape Seed Extract provides a concentrated blend of standardized proanthocyanidins found in grape seed and skins. The proanthocyanidins and flavonoids in this formula are rapidly absorbed and distributed throughout the body, helping to eliminate free radicals while supporting healthy collagen. This is of particular importance in protecting the underlying supporting structure of the skin.
As an antioxidant, grapeseed extract is many times more powerful than Vitamin C, E and beta carotene and boasts of a variety of benefits:
- It improves blood circulation, maintaining normal blood pressure, and inhibiting the formation of plaque in the arteries.
- It promotes the healing of wounds and protects collagen throughout the body most especially in the skin.
- It delays the onset of degenerative issues by protecting the brain and nerve tissues. It prevents senility and improves mental awareness.
- Unlike Vitamin C, grapeseed extract is not immediately excreted and is said to remain in the body for as long as 3 days. This allows the body to reap the maximum benefits of this powerful antioxidant.
- Grapeseed extract is a natural antihistamine. It keeps the body from releasing histamines that are responsible for producing allergic reactions.
- Grapeseed extract boosts the health-giving properties of Vitamins A and C, making it a valuable aid in improving eyesight and preventing wrinkles.
- Provides immune boost
- Eliminate free radicals
Each capsule contains:
|Grape seed extract (min. 95% OPC)||150 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Protect from moisture. This is an all natural product free from common allergens. Store at room temperature 15 – 30 °C. Bottle opening sealed for package security.