Description & Features
Castor oil is known for its fortifying and softening properties, and is used most often to relieve common skin ailments. Castor oil moisturizes very dry skin, lightens eczema scars, reduces and removes dark spots (often called liver spots). Strengthens nails and hair (ideal for dry, frizzy, or damaged hair).
Fortifies and maintains the skin’s moisture barrier. Strengthens hair and nails. For all skin types.
- BOTANICAL NAME Ricinus communis
- PART OF PLANT Bean (Seed)
- ORIGIN India
- CULTURE Organic, certified by ECOCERT® Greenlife
- OTHER NAME -
- EXTRACTION METHOD Cold expression
- ODOUR Odourless to mild Odour
- COLOUR Colourless to very clear yellow
Apply on face, body, hair and nails.
For external use only.
Castor Oil (Palma Christi)*, Tocopherol (Vit. E) 0.3%. 100% of total ingredients are from natural origin. *99.7% of total ingredients are from Organic farming.