Divine Essence Lemongrass East Indian
Description & Features
- BOTANICAL NAME Cymbopogon flexuosus
- PART OF PLANT Leaf (Grass)
- ORIGIN India
- CULTURE Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- CHEMOTYPE CITRAL (NERAL+GERANIAL)
- OTHER NAME Cochin Grass or Malabar Grass
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam distillation
- ODOR Citral-like, dry and fresh
- COLOUR Pale yellow to yellow-orange
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- NPN 80050016
Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 3 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply 3 times a day, locally.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have benign prostatic hyperplasia. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use on inflamed skin or dermatitis. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.