Celebration Herbals Dandelion Root Raw Tea
Description & Features
Today, Dandelion root is an important medicinal herb and is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute.
Makes a wonderful tea!
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Dandelion Root Raw Bulk Tea
Caffeine Free - Herbal Tea
Organic Dandelion Root Cut & Sifted (Taraxacum officinale)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal bennefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
• Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minuites.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.