Smart Solutions EstroSmart
Description & Features
- Maintains healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Helps reduce the severity of symptoms associated with recurrent breast pain (cyclical mastalgia)
- Supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism
- Provides antioxidants and factors for BPA detoxification
- Helps support estrogen metabolism by promoting a higher good estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogen (16-hydroestrone) ratio
- Supports estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Supports detoxification
Estrosmart supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism, which helps maintain healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance. Liver supportive herbs assist in the detoxification pathways necessary for optimum hormone balance. Age, health, genetics, lifestyle and environmental factors all influence the delicate interplay of our hormones. The nutrients found in Estrosmart help maintain a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance and provide antioxidants and factors for BPA detoxification.
Factors such as age, genetics, health, lifestyle and environment can influence the delicate balance of our hormones causing unwanted symptoms. The nutrients found in Estrosmart work to create a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance.
Why Take Estrosmart?
Estrosmart is for women (18+) and provides nutrients to help balance hormones naturally. Always read the label and consult a health care practitioner to know the product is right for you.
Adults take 2-4 capsules daily
Each Capsule Contains:
|Calcium D-glucarate||75 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, Leaf), 90% Polyphenols||50 mg|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa, Rhizome), 95% Curcuminoids||25 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||25 mg|
|Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus oficinalis, Leaf), 6% Carnosic acid||12.5 mg|
|Broccophane® Broccoli Extract (Brassica oleracea var. italica, Sprout), 0.4% Sulforaphane||25 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (vegetable cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
NO GMOs, WHEAT, SOY, GLUTEN, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES OR SWEETENERS.
with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Store between 15-25 °C.