Sisu Lutein 20 mg
Description & Features
FloraGLO® brand lutein has been extensively studied and recognized by practitioners for its superior bioavailability and absorption. Sisu Lutein has positive therapeutic effects in numerous eye conditions as well as protecting the skin from sun damage and the signs of premature aging.
- High-potency FloraGLO® lutein extract from proprietary marigold flowers grown in India without the use of pesticides, hand-picked, and purified in the US
- 100 % free-form lutein (non-esterified) for superior bioavailability and absorption
- Provides a minimum of 1 mg naturally-occurring zeaxanthin
- Helps to slow or reduce AMD (Age-related Macular Degeneration)
- Protects the eye from free-radical damage, cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy (loss of vision)
- Replenishes the lutein found naturally in the macula of the eye
- Protects blood vessels that nourish the retina, boosting delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Protects skin against damage caused by UV exposure and increases skin hydration, lipid content, and elasticity
- FloraGLO® lutein, the most clinically-researched lutein brand and the one most-recommended by doctors worldwide
- Therapeutic dose of just one soft gel per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Guaranteed exempt from pesticides and herbicides
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
Ingredients: Lutein (marigold, Tagetes erecta), flower. 20 mg FloraGLO® brand
Non-medicinal ingredients: safflower oil (non-GMO), all-rac-alpha-tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin E), yellow beeswax.
Directions: Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.