SISU Glucosamine Sulfate helps to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis. A factor in the building of healthy cartilage. Protects against the deterioration of cartilage from chronic joint diseases. Effective in reducing joint pain.
- High-potency, sodium free glucosamine sulfate
- Glucosamine is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- The healing and anti-inflammatory effects of glucosamine can result in less pain and improved quality of life for people suffering from osteoarthritis
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- People with allergies to sulfur, sulfa drugs or sulfite preservatives can use glucosamine sulfate safely
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar
- Sodium-free glucosamine sulfate
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Medicinal: (per capsule) Glucosamine Sulfate...500 mg
from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride from shellfish cartilage and exoskeleton
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule Shell: gelatin
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food.