SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.Features:
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals)
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- The extra magnesium can be also beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and relief of constipation
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Medicinal: (per capsule) Calcium (Calcium citrate)...100 mg; Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)...100 mg; Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...2.5 mcg equivalent to 100 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Take 2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.