Prairie Naturals Cold & Cough
Description & Features
Prairie Naturals Cold & Cough Formula is a concentrated blend of 3 phytopharmaceutical extracts; Forsythia, Honeysuckle and Skullcap, that work harmoniously to strengthen the body’s natural immune response to viral infections. Formulated in a base of Black Elderberry juice, Prairie Naturals Cold & Cough Formula is an essential tool to fight the unpleasant symptoms of viruses that cause colds, fever, sore throat and coughing. Clinically proven.
- Concentrated blend of 3 phytopharmaceutical extracts; Forsythia, Honeysuckle and Skullcap
- Relieve symptoms of sore throat, coughing & fever
- This effective botanical blend is known in Traditional Chinese Medicine as Shuang Huang Lian (SHL).
- Formulated in a base of Black Elderberry Juice
- Cough & Cold formula is a broad-spectrum antiviral remedy
- Essential tool to fight the unpleasant symptoms of viruses that cause colds, fever, sore throat and coughing.
- Clinically tested to be safe & effective
Adults (19 Years and older) take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) three times daily until symptoms subside.
Children (3-4 years) Take 0.33 teaspoon (1.65 ml) 3 times daily.
Children (5-9 years) Take 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 ml) 3 times daily.
Adolescents (10-18 years) Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have spleen-stomach cold deficiency. Do not take with tonic herbs. Do not use if you have the common cold due to Traditional Chinese Medicine wind cold. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.