Description & Features
NaturPet’s Ear Drops are a great treatment and preventative for your pet’s ears.
- Relieves ear infections and associated pain, discharge, and vertigo.
- Useful for prevention and treatment of swimmer’s ear.
- Reduces inflammation and pain through a blend of herbs with antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Useful for both outer and inner ear infections
For Cleaning: Use when necessary.
For Treatment of Ear Infections: Use once or twice a day until symptoms subside, or up to 2 weeks.
• Put a few drops in the ear canal.
• Apply with a swab to exposed outer ear surfaces and wipe clean.
- Place Ear Drops container in a bowl of warm water prior to dosing to help soothe and relieve pain.
- Some breeds of dogs are vulnerable to swimmer’s ear. Place Ear Drops into ears before going near the water to prevent Swimmer’s Ear.
- Do not use if ear drum is perforated!
Lobelia aerial parts (Lobelia inflata)
Early North American herbal physicians from the turn-of-the-century considered lobelia to be one of the most important medicinal plants and it was used in many formulas as an anodyne or pain reliever. It is also effective in bringing abscesses or boils to a head.
Narrow-leaf Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)
Echinacea is believed to work primarily by activation of white blood cells used as part of the immune system, as well as increasing production of interferon, a vital component in the ability to fight viral infection. Active constituents include alkylamides / polyacetylenes, caffeic acid derivatives, and polysaccharides. Echinacea also has an antibiotic cortisone-like action that stimulates T-cell lymphocytes assisting in membrane healing and the promotion of wound healing.
Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa)
Black Cohosh has been used by Native Americans for centuries for a variety of different chronic conditions and is soothing to all kinds of inflammation. It has also been traditionally used as part of formulas for ear infection and tinnitus. The most active chemicals found in black cohosh include triterpene glycosides and isoflavones.
Blue Vervain aerial parts (Verbena officinalis)
Vervain has a number of compounds, including tannins, flavonoids such as hispidulin, jaceosidin, apigenin, 4’-hydroxywogonin, verbenalin and hastatoside. Its traditional uses include reduction of inflammation and pain relief.
Skullcap aerial parts (Scutellaria lateriflora)
Traditionally skullcap is a detoxifier and an astringent which draws out toxins.
Blue Cohosh root (Caulophyllum thalictroides)
Blue Cohosh is an antispasmodic herb which relieves muscle cramping and spasms. It is best used in combination with Black Cohosh to reduce inflammation.
Garlic bulb, fresh (Allium sativum)
Traditionally, Garlic helps relieve pain, is a natural antibiotic and destroys harmful bacteria.