Description & Features
- BOTANICAL NAME Mentha x piperita
- PART OF PLANT Leaf
- ORIGIN USA
- CULTURE Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- CHEMOTYPE MENTHOL
- OTHER NAME
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam distillation
- ODOR Herbaceous, fresh and mentholated
- COLOUR Colorless to pale greenish
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- NPN 80033384
Oral Mix 1 to 4 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil. Take 2-3 times per day.
DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult a health care practitioner if you have hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, anemia or gallstones. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.