Description & Features
The maceration of Calendula flowers in sunflower oil promotes the regeneration of skin tissue. Particularly beneficial for delicate, sensitive skin, this extract is suitable for young children (2 years older). Healing and anti-inflammatory, this is a must have at home.
Traditionally used in herbal medicines to help heal wounds and relieve skin inflammation and irritation. For all skin types.
- BOTANICAL NAME Calendula officinalis/Helianthus anuus
- PART OF PLANT Flower
- ORIGIN France
- CULTURE Organic, certified by ECOCERT® Greenlife
- OTHER NAME Garden marigold, English marigold
Maceration of the flowering tops of freshly harvested organic Calendula officinalis in organic sunflower oil
- ODOUR Floral, slightly bitter
- COLOUR Orange to red
- MEDICINAL INGREDIENT Calendula Officinalis* 99.8%.
Calendula officinalis Extract*, Helianthus annuus Oil*, Tocopherol (Vit. E) 0,2%. 100% of total ingredients are from natural origin. *99,8% of total ingredients are from Organic farming.