Benesse Health Pure Marine Collagen supports healthy joints, skin, hair and nails. It contains a single ingredient from a single fish species: 100% Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (type 1) from European North Atlantic wild-caught cod. Each bottle contains one month's supply in powder form, providing bioavailable doses of Collagen Peptides which are rapidly absorbed to boost our own cells' ability to regenerate collagen.
Type 1 Collagen is the most abundant type of collagen found in the human body, which is why taking a Marine Collagen supplement, also a Type 1, directly benefits so many areas in our bodies. Clinical studies have proven that Marine Collagen peptides reduce wrinkles, promotes skin and hair hydration, increases nail strength and reduces the pain associated with osteoarthritis. (return)
Benesse Health’s mission is to provide the purest, cleanest, most effective and sustainable source of Marine Collagen on the market.Features:
- Regenerates our bodies' own Collagen which supports healthy joints, skin, hair and nails
- One-month supply (150g) of powder supplement
- Virtually odourless / tasteless and dissolves rapidly
- Is 100% natural and contains no additives, preservatives, or artificial flavours
- 3rd Party MSC certified for ethical and sustainable fishing practices
- Single, wild caught species from European North Atlantic Ocean
- Tested for no heavy metals
- Tested for no radiation
- Is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company
- Woman owned company
5-10g daily (single or double dose) in a tall glass of water or your favourite drink. Allow time for collagen to dissolve completely.
Ingredients: 100% Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (Type 1)
Consult physician if pregnant or breastfeeding or have allergies to shellfish prior to useNatural, Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Non GMO, Dairy Free, Peanut Free Product, Treenut Free Product, Canadian Company, Made in Canada