Description & Features
Lipidzyme is a potent enzyme blend specifically targeted for digestion of fat. The use of acid stable lipase makes this an ideal formula to be used to help overall fat digestion, if one’s stool floats (fat in stool), and to support fat digestion after gallbladder removal.
Each vegetarian capsule contain:
• Glucoamylase 25 mg (15 FCC GU)
• Cellulase 32.5 mg (650 FCC CU)
• alpha-Amylase 62.5 mg (5,000 FCC DU)
• Protease 70 mg (17,500 FCC HUT)
• Lipase 125 mg (1,250 FCC LU)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), maltodextrin.
Take two capsules 2 to 3 times a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.