Description & Features
The liver is one of the body’s largest organs, second only to the skin. It is a vital organ that supports nearly every other organ in the body and performs many essential functions related to digestion, metabolism, immunity, and the storage of nutrients within the body. It also works to cleanse the body of all of the toxins and harmful substances that you encounter or ingest, such as medications or alcohol.
In order to keep it functioning at its best, many people benefit from regular “cleansing” with herbal therapy that stimulates and helps restore the efficient functioning of the liver. SISU Milk Thistle Complex is a synergistic combination that helps to support overall liver health and to detox naturally.
- Unique blend of milk thistle, dandelion, and a selection of supporting ingredients for liver support and detox: turmeric, lecithin, picrorhiza, phyllanthus amarus, and schisandra
- Combination of standardized milk thistle and dandelion extracts with raw herb powders to capture the complete spectrum of therapeutic benefits
- Milk thistle seeds contain silymarin, a powerful antioxidant effective against free-radical producing toxins in the liver, and works to inhibit inflammation
- Dandelion is a traditional treatment for jaundice and inflammation of the liver
- Turmeric stimulates the flow of bile and is used in traditional medicine to help cure jaundice
- Lecithin is used to treat liver disease, including alcoholic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis
- Picrorhiza and phyllanthus amarus are used in ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of liver disorder and hepatitis
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine to protect the liver from toxic damage, improve liver function and stimulate liver cell regrowth
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
Directions: Take 3 capsules 1 time per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract...100 mg
Standardized to contain 80% silymarin Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf (5-7:1) extract...50 mg Equivalent to 250 mg to 350 mg artichoke, standardized to contain 5% cynarin Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root (5:1) extract...50 mg
Equivalent to 250 mg turmeric, standardized to 10% curcumin Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root (4:1) extract...50 mg Equivalent to 200 mg dandelion, standardized to contain 25% inulin
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: Hypromellose.